Friday, September 4, 2009

Jinnah was a nationalist

the truth is the best thoughts hurtle past your mindscape when you are asleep . I wanted to start my blog with my views on Jinnah.Then news of the Reddy helicopter disaster . I return to Jinnah .He was a nationalist .Our history books need a major rethink.. His later prevarications were a response to Gandhi. Gandhi,Nehru etc. were all playing a board game .Now that the blog is inaugarated I shall tell you all about my granny.Let the hurt soothe awhile.

5 comments:

  1. lakhi, Jinnah was a nationalist who agreed to
    the partition of India.Great man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. thanks for reading my blog and the comment. I have just uploaded a post with some beaded bookmarks that you may like to see.

    wrt this post abt jinnah, I am afraid I am not in a position to comment right away.. looking fwd to more updates on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. thanks again.. hope you update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just dropped in to say hello... hope you have been good and will find a reason to write soon...

    ReplyDelete